Monday, February 28, 2011

the point (radio version).

 
"it is easy to answer the ultimate questions - it saves you bothering with the immediate ones."
--john osborne


i just wrote about two pages worth of fury notes animating my feelings toward math, the math department, and the remarkably frustrating feeling of your effort having no bearing on your grade.

after writing this, though, i realized that it would be of little interest to you, my two readers, so instead of posting it, i did as i have in the past--i e-mailed it to myself for keeping and am replacing the post with a brief description of what the original said, along with something that i found to cheer me up and hopefully brighten your day, if only just a little.

and what brightened my day? shaolin monks, of course! here's a taste of what i'm watching, but youtube is stuffed with other clips. what a time.



hope it buoys up your day like it did mine.
best,
trace.

No comments:

Post a Comment